Monday, January 3, 2011

The Beginning ...001

So, I'm going to begin to share my angel paintings with you.  It will be interesting to find out just who "you" are.  I hope you will send me posts, share your links, and give me feedback.

It will also be interesting to see how many times I have to do this before I can get it to work.  I've already composed this twice, and set my picture on a 'gadget' without knowing if it will really attach to this page when it's posted.  Please be patient with me, because once I get it, my blog will be prolific!

1 comment:

Clyde said...

You go, girl. I don't know how you can paint, Facebook and blog at the same time, but you've got my vote. If this venture is as inspiring as your other accomplishments, we're in for a real treat. I have added a link in my blog and marked it with an asterisk so it will appear at the top, but it would have been there anyway. The copy of the painting you posted looks great. Thanks for sharing. BTW, isn't 'prolific' something rabbits do?
Cheers,
Clyde
http://oldetownephotos.blogspot.com